What do you need? Indoor gym shoes, comfortable shirt, shorts, or spandex. Knee pads are highly recommended and we have many brands and sizes to suit your needs. It is inevitable you will go to your knees at some point and we want you to be protected.
What else should you bring to your practices/games? Bring a positive attitude, a smile on your face, and a willingness to learn. If you give us full effort and a willingness to learn YOU WILL IMPROVE. We have many coaches that have been with us for years and they are the absolute best. Many have played in college or coached club volleyball, so you are not getting a volunteer. You are getting someone qualified to teach your son or daughter the skills needed to improve and excel.
This is a Tuesday/Friday program. There will also be a Mid-season and an End-of-Season tournament on a Sunday. Practices last one hour and the Friday night matches also last one hour. You will receive your uniformed shirt at your second practice.
League Age Divisions and Cost:
· Pee Wee (4-8 year olds) – Fee $139
· Juniors (9-12 year olds) – Fee $189
· Teens (13-18 year olds) – Fee $189
League Practice Times:
· Pee Wee Division (5:30pm) – Tuesday evenings
· Juniors (5:30pm or 6:30pm) - Tuesday evenings
· Teens (7:30pm or 8:30pm) - Tuesday evenings
League Game Times:
· Pee Wee Division (5:30pm) – Friday evenings
· Juniors (5:30pm or 6:30pm) - Friday evenings
· Teens (7:30pm or 8:30pm) - Friday evenings
There are some Juniors/Teens teams that may elect to have a Sunday practice
If you choose to NOT practice on Sunday and ONLY want to practice on Tuesdays, please let us know in advance. Thanks!!