"UPONTOP Indoor Soccer Home Page"
FALL INDOOR SOCCER registration underway! Register using the link on this page or come to our gym.
UPONTOP SOCCER ACADEMY
565 NW Interpark place, PSL 34986
To register for Recreational Indoor Soccer - Click HERE
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
OPEN HOUSE/Registration - Friday September 7th 6pm to 7:30pm.
First Practice - Saturday September 14th.
Here's the approximate game/practice schedule for each age group.
Subject to change depending on the amount of sign-ups we receive.
Beginners (4 to 6) $99 9am to 10:30am
Winners (7 to 8) $99 11:00am to 12:30pm
Advanced (9 to 12) $149 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Teens (13 & up) $149 1:00pm to 2:30pm
First official game - Saturday September 21st.
End of Season Banquet - Thursday October 24th
What do you need? Indoor gym shoes...no cleats. Shin guards are highly recommended because you are playing soccer and it is ineveitable that you will get kicked in the shin. We will provide your game shirt.
Our pro-shop sells Shin guards and Indoor soccer shoes.
What should you bring to your practices/games? Bring a positive attitude, a smile on your face and a willingness to learn. If you give us full effort and a williningness to learn YOU WILL IMPROVE. Our Lead Instructor, Mr. Chris West played professional Futbol (Soccer) in England and brings an expertise that no one in the area can match. On his staff is several experienced soccer coaches that have played at all levels including college, so you are getting that best possible coaching.
This is Indoor Soccer (Futsal Style). Indoor soccer is a fast pace game that focuses on making quick decisions, crisp passes and teamwork. Indoor soccer is a MUST for the outdoor player as it improves your overall speed and decision making abilites. If you are an outdoor player and you want to drastically improve your game quickly, then you really need to play indoor soccer to supplement your game. If you are a beginner and new to the sport of soccer then Indoor Soccer is a great place to start as we teach you what you will need to succeed. We've had players as young as age 3!
What are the advantages of playing at UPONTOP INDOOR SOCCER?
- We never haver rain outs and we never play on a muddy field! It's Indoors!
- Our gym is air conditioned and you don't have to worry about putting on sun screen
- Can you say Port-A-Potty? You don't have to worry about that as we have restrooms!
- A full concession stand is on site with hot food and cold drinks and we do NOT gauge you in price
- Need a little assistance with the tuition? We offer a 50/50 plan and other plans if you need it. Just Ask!
- Awards Banquet at the end of the season. Every player receives an award, Buffet line with lots of food and our famous "PARENT SKILLS CONTEST". The parent skills contest is where you the parent get to show your soccer skills (or lack of skills...lol). Actually no skill is necessary. It's simple, get in line to kick a soccer ball. If your ball hits one of 10 cones, you win the prize behind that cone. Get back in line to win additional prizes. Prizes such as UPONTOP shirts, shin guards, soccer balls, Backpacks and so on.
NO OTHER SOCCER PROGRAM OFFERS AS MUCH AS WE DO.
Games and practices are both held on Saturdays within the same session. The first 30-40 minutes of your session you will be in practice mode with your coach and team. You will learn skills and performing drills and going over game strategy. Then you will play an official match against another team in your league. This is where you get a chance to practice the skills or strategy that you just worked on and learned.
Once assigned to a team you will get your official team shirt. This will happen on Saturday April 6th during your practice session. You will then be ready to compete in your first official game later in the session!
Beginners Division - 9am to 10:30am 40 minute practice followed by a Game approx 40 min (1 hour 30 mins total)
Winners Division - 11:00am to 12:30p 40 minute practice followed by a Game approx 40 min (1 hour 30 mins total)
Advanced & Teens - 1:00pm to 2:30pm 40 minute practice followed by a Game approx 40 min (1 hour 30 mins total